Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Welcome


Ok so we decided that this blog thing was a good idea (thanks Lisa for the introduction). I had never even seen until our friends moved to Colorado and started one. Then we had another couple start and we figured it's a good way to keep everyone up to date without having to call utilize a calling tree to get information out. Bare with us we'll get the hang of it. I basically wanted to get the word out that we were starting one. We'll will let you know when it's updated.

3 comments:

Chambers Family said...

Hi fellow blogger friend! I love to blog. If you have any questions just ask. It took me some time to really get the hang of it and now I'm addicted. I added your blog to our favorites on our blog site. Keep up the blogging.

Erin, Jason, and Jayden <><

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! I'm so glad you started a blog! I'm having a hard time keeping up to date with the Lincoln people since I hate talking on the phone. I'll get your address added to our site.
Breck is getting big. You can totally tell he is a Luhr. Audrey is as cute as ever.
Welcome to Blogging!
~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that your children are still enjoying the Sesame Street toy that Ryleigh got Audrey for her 1st birthday!!!